Matrix switch question (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I purchased a Matrix switch off ebay but it didn't come with any of the harness behind it. Is there another connector somewhere in the truck that might not be used that's the same or does anyone have a part number for one that will fit? I seem to recall (maybe incorrectly) that there might be one under the console that will work but that could just be blurred from late night searching of other things.

I don't recall there being an available plug under the dash. Most folks get the two pig tails and the inverter. That's what I have. Haven't installed as I ran out of switch opens and am hesitant to start cutting.

These all use the same connector. One of the ones I have is marked 10797 so should be a 90980-10797.

20200802_114702.jpg

Awesome. Now if I can just find a pigtail somewhere. I could order the pigtail repair wires from toyota looks like but if anyone has a pigtail to fit one of these I'll gladly purchase it. I found a couple on Ebay in China but I am not going to go that route. I'll check the local junk yards in the meantime.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom