March 18 ride at Hale Mountain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
There is a SFWDA Meet and Ride scheduled for March 18, 2017 at Hale Mountain, AL (just south of Elora, TN). This is a small private park that has both moderate and hard core trails, for directions and park info www.halemountainohvpark.com.

I am planning to go down Friday afternoon and camp, do the guided trail ride on Saturday, unless we have enough folks to make our own group, and then ride Sunday morning to look at some of the trails we missed on Saturday.

I want to try to make 1 ride before GSMTR, I am 0 for 3 lately... damnit!!!

I am tentatively in for Saturday, coming up Saturday morning early. May have to leave out Saturday evening, hopefully I can camp and chill with you guys...

Joel

I'm out. Too much broke s*** to get fixed. You wanna play you gotta pay and I'm payin.

The park will be open Friday afternoon, for those of us that want to camp Friday evening.
So who's camping

im planning to come over friday if i dont work over

Wish I could make it, but work is in the way.

I'll be there Friday afternoon plan to ride Saturday and Sunday if others want to.

I am likely out, could be lucky and come down and wheel Sunday...

Damnit again!

House full of teenagers Friday night/Saturday day

40 and fjc with Alabama plates will be in 10am Saturday

Just a reminder this is a SFWDA meet and ride. Short meeting at 9 AM followed by guided trail rides departing at 10 AM. Since I have not been to this park I am planning on going with a guided ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom