Marathon Seat Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any LX470 owners tried to use the Marathon Seat Covers (Bozeman MT) for 100 series LCs on their Lexus? Company says they think it works but can't guarantee since the cut is from LC factory seats? Any info appreciated. Thanks, Randy

Double posted

I just ordered a set. Im pretty excited but they wont get here until July:frown:

I have them in Tan, to match the tan interior. Two Big thumbs up, and fit like a glove! :clap::clap: I've had them in several vehicles. They are my go to.

I have them in Tan, to match the tan interior. Two Big thumbs up, and fit like a glove! :clap::clap: I've had them in several vehicles. They are my go to.
I also have them, they fit , and are tough and easy to clean, they are not a snug fit but do fit well. I’ve pulled mine a couple times and washed em, I think they will last a long time

@slacker24-7, agree with all you said but I thought they fit pretty snug. They don't move or shift at all for me.
93pa2qt.jpg

Hga9Aaz.jpg

Those look good though!

What’s with the Escape Gear bag on that headrest?

@slacker24-7, agree with all you said but I thought they fit pretty snug. They don't move or shift at all for me.
93pa2qt.jpg

Hga9Aaz.jpg
Yea It looks like I need to work on snugging mine up some , not the covers fault. I think they are a very good seat cover

IMG_0678.jpg
IMG_0676.jpg

Here ya go @blatant. Planning on letting them settle for a few days and then try to work out the remaining wrinkles! Seat covers have done wonders with transporting chicken from the grocery store via the passenger seat, as shown above, stayed put and I didnt even need to buckle them in:hmm:

Those look good though!

What’s with the Escape Gear bag on that headrest?

The escape gear bag is a re purposed 200 series option for the middle console, that the wife hated when "installed" on the 200. The console storage of the 100 is far superior to the 200.

Last edited:
View attachment 1715129 View attachment 1715130

Here ya go @blatant. Planning on letting them settle for a few days and then try to work out the remaining wrinkles! Seat covers have done wonders with transporting chicken from the grocery store via the passenger seat, as shown above, stayed put and I didnt even need to buckle them in:hmm:
What color did you go with? I am in serious need for some covers!

Well, I went with ruff tuff covers. $1000 better let me forever. This is the only brand that allows everything to be cover, arm rests, center console, and middle seat arm rest! Plus, I got crazy and got the tactical seat backs. I'll post pics when I get them in 3 weeks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom