For Sale Many 40 parts in MD for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

do not need the title or vin plates just a bare frame
i am in alex va where are you.
showtime

I'm in Bel Air MD. I'm about 1.5 hours north of you.

How about 450? I have all the brackets and stuff that goes with it.

I'm open for trades/offers too.

450 is kind of pricey consedering i cag get a complete fj40
for 200 i just didnt want to strip another truck just for the frame and end up with all the extra parts laying around
just got rid of the last stock pile

Sorry, I misread your last post. That's for the title and vin too. $250 and it's yours.

mabee we could work out a trade i do custom fab work
is there anything you need
showtime

mabee we could work out a trade i do custom fab work
is there anything you need
               showtime
Well, what would you need for a spoa? ;) Orrr, I have 100' of 2" Dom, think you could do a cage of some sorts?

go to sorv.com and look at what i have done to my fj
then ask me that again.
look in there picture gallery under
paragon pics & nicks fj.
showtime

OK , let me rephrase that, would you build me a cage for the frame?

Nice 40 btw, looks like fun at paragon in the virgin snow!

Do you have a heater valve for a 76 FJ40?  I'm alos in need of all the firewall gromets pluse the fuel line gromet for the floor board.  Let me know if you have anything.  e-mail to speski@yahoo.com
I will look this weekend and let you know.

Hello, I'm looking for a good hood, without dents or bondo and a set of fenders for my '73. Can you help? I do have a extra set of sides for a top with good glass.
Thanks, Mike

Hello, I'm looking for a good hood, without dents or bondo and a set of fenders for my '73.   Can you help?  I do have a extra set of sides for a top with good glass.
Thanks, Mike
I can help you with the hood. It has minor surface rus, but no dents or bondo
P1010017.jpg

I'll take the windshield brackets/bumpers and latches off the hood. And if you have any front side emblems foe a '73 40. Thanks

I'll take the windshield brackets/bumpers and latches off the hood.  And if you have any front side emblems foe a '73 40.  Thanks
Let me remove them, and I'll shoot you some more pics and we can get them out to you.
I don't have any emblems. When I picked up my 40, and all these parts, i saw the emblems but left them behind :mad:

Scott,

I need a working T-case for my 78 FJ40 project.  I saw you have the 4-speed with T-case for sale, and that someone wanted to buy the tranny.  Do you still have the T-case?  If so, what year?  Will it fit my 78 4-speed FJ40?

Thanks.

Scott,

I need a working T-case for my 78 FJ40 project.  I saw you have the 4-speed with T-case for sale, and that someone wanted to buy the tranny.  Do you still have the T-case?  If so, what year?  Will it fit my 78 4-speed FJ40?

Thanks.
I am getting ready to have one of the trannys and one transfer case rebuilt. After that, I'll let you know what I have left. I should be doing this in the next coupla weeks hopefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom