For Sale Madison, WI: 04 Lexus GX470 198,272mi (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. GX470
$8495 - Moving across the country and want to sell before I leave as I will be making long commutes with my new job. I have put 1000's of dollars into this truck recently (no, I don’t expect to even get 50% back) and I will be very sad to see it go! Air Ride suspension has been replaced with traditional OEM Toyota parts by Tandem Off-Road of Dallas, TX. (A hardcore Toyota off-road vehicle custom shop) Shocks and suspension have all been recently serviced. TIMING & SERPENTINE Belt have all been replaced at 189k. New thermostat and hoses all replaced. Brand new tint on all windows. Truck has been consistently serviced by Lexus of Madison & Budd's Auto Repair. I have all records and receipts for the LIFE of the vehicle. Engine and transmission are in incredible shape, runs buttery smooth. Tires are all in the GREEN. I added an aftermarket media interface so you can plug your Android or iPhone (Car Play) device into the truck's menu screen which is now touchscreen. Rear camera video and DVD media system are all fully functional. This truck will require NO maintenance when you pick it up. It's ready to go!

image0.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image11.jpeg

IMG_2264.jpeg

IMG_2265.jpeg

Excuse my ignorance, but when you say the suspension has been replace by Toyota OEM, is is a spring conversion? Or new airbags?

Can you post some pics of under carriage and radio? Thanks. Looks nice.

Hi there,
Undercarriage has been thoroughly vetted and is in good shape considering the midwest weathering. It has spent a life in Wisconsin but garaged for all but two years of its life. See below...I promise you, when I bought it two years ago, this undercarriage was in the best shape I could find for a GX470 of similar year/mileage. Thanks for the inquiry.

IMG_3854D.jpeg

jp

IMG_3854D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom