Wanted LX470 Wheels 18" Newer Double Spoke Chrome or Aluminum (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Atlanta Area- Looking for a set of 18" OEM Lexus LX470 Wheels. Double spoke newer late model year.

Have a set you have been holding on to, but don't really need. Ping me. Chrome or Aluminum. I'll pay shipping for good ones.

I will have my OEM 18" LX470 wheels for sale very soon (probably by end of November).

LX470_pic5.jpg

I a

Last edited:
Thanks - I was really wanting chrome or would need to re-paint as going on a Pearl white one. Let me think about it.

So can’t take them now

I guess you're talking about these for reference? I'm in Texas, if you know of any economical means to ship lol

64903981344__19805438-5990-44BA-867F-BCAB206C470F.jpg

I have 4 chrome 18" ones I bought from a friend I was going to swap for the 16s on my 00' LX but thinking now I may just stick w 16s.
One does have a ding in it, but I was told at a tire place it was fine. I can send pics if interested. I'm in Buckhead.

Atlanta Area- Looking for a set of 18" OEM Lexus LX470 Wheels. Double spoke newer late model year.

Have a set you have been holding on to, but don't really need. Ping me. Chrome or Aluminum. I'll pay shipping for good ones.
Hi BTUMAN, I might have a set of chrome wheels I no longer need that came with the 05’ LX470 I just purchased. Full disclosure I lost one cap driving so I only have 3 of the 4 and the other three caps have some rust on them. I need to take a closer look but I think the wheels are in good shape. Let me know if you’d be interested?

I have a set of 5 aluminum 18inch. They’re on my truck but I’m wanting to drop to 16/17 and would consider it. Texas though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom