Lush LC 200 Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

with no weight in the rear, the 2721s will be the same height as the 2722s. 21s are progressive 270-3something pounds per inch, the 22s are a straight 275.

I agree in theory, but ARB's guess is no lift for 2271 and .75" for the 2722. Since I got almost 2" from the 2722's, isn't it safe to assume I'd get around 1" from 2721?

The springs (f/r) will settle in time. Don't be in to much of a rush

Agreed but I've got quite a bit of settling to do...

IMG_5226.JPG

Yeah I cheated a little its slightly down hill, but I'm looking for the gap between the middle of wheel well and top of the wheel to be as level as possible, and I'm about an inch off.

I can easily raise the front, but I think I'd rather have less lift in rear.

Hey Lush,
I'm just down here (a bit north of) Charlotte. If you come down this way we can grab a beer! Nice looking 200! How are you liking the 2722's? I ask because I have a set installed and didn't realize they weren't "progressive" springs. Something didn't feel like a good match to the fronts. So I have recently received my 2721 springs and plan to install them this (or next) weekend. Do you carry a lot of weight?

Hey Scooby, anxious to see before and after pics and I'd love to get a beer!

Lush, I read the same literature.
I've run both springs. Have both now, with no weight in the back the 2721s were the same height as the 22s.

Hey Scooby, anxious to see before and after pics and I'd love to get a beer!
Here's a photo of my rig. Those are the 2722's in the rear and I am actually lower in the rear than the front. I have over 3.75" of lift in the front right now! I will likely take the front down a bit since I'm afraid my CV axle angles may be a bit aggressive. I did also order a 10mm spacer for the rear that I may put on with the 2721's...
lc200.jpg

Lush, I read the same literature.
I've run both springs. Have both now, with no weight in the back the 2721s were the same height as the 22s.

Welp, looks like I'm raising the front. Was there a noticeable difference in ride quality?

Here's a photo of my rig. Those are the 2722's in the rear and I am actually lower in the rear than the front. I have over 3.75" of lift in the front right now! I will likely take the front down a bit since I'm afraid my CV axle angles may be a bit aggressive. I did also order a 10mm spacer for the rear that I may put on with the 2721's...
View attachment 1554029

Looking good! Silver was my first choice but I didn't want to wait to find one. Keep me posted if you feel a significant difference in ride once you have the 2721's installed.

The 2721's seem more compliant. Just a little smoother over road bumps.
There's a road crossing in town (4 lane crowned road, dip in, launch off the crown in the middle and hit the dip on the far side)
if you catch the light right, you could be hitting it at 40ish mph.
2721s with the icons just dip and glide, makes you giggle to be able to fly across it, with the 22s it felt a little more like a bump, just didn't feel the suspension doing its thing as smoothly.

The 2721's seem more compliant. Just a little smoother over road bumps.
There's a road crossing in town (4 lane crowned road, dip in, launch off the crown in the middle and hit the dip on the far side)
if you catch the light right, you could be hitting it at 40ish mph.
2721s with the icons just dip and glide, makes you giggle to be able to fly across it, with the 22s it felt a little more like a bump, just didn't feel the suspension doing its thing as smoothly.
Great - this is what I'm hoping for....unfortunately the weekend has gotten away from me and I won't have a chance to install them.:(

Love it. Aggressive without being obnoxious.

The 4 year old and 1 year old fall asleep, and no complaints from mom on road trips.

Also can confirm the 2721s significantly softer / smoother. Night and day difference with no weight in back.

Those tires are so beautiful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom