Lunchbox (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Greetings Oryguncruiser,

Mate, You Started With One Of The Cleanest Canvases, And Have Built A Real Clean Rig.

Any Christmas Wishes For The Cruiser?

Cheers Michael

Just read this whole thread, love your build. I was also thinking of doing AAL's and extended shackles. Did you do anything to modify your steering to make up for the distance it was lifted? Awesome looking rig. :cheers:

Just read this whole thread, love your build. I was also thinking of doing AAL's and extended shackles. Did you do anything to modify your steering to make up for the distance it was lifted? Awesome looking rig. :cheers:

Well I did an alignment, is that what you mean?

Well I guess I didn't mean just steering.. extended brake lies/ fuel lines/ ect.? If not, I am buying some AAL's ASAP haha perfect amount of lift for 33's. I also love the look of the coopers because of the aggressiveness of the tread. Pretty good price as well.

Well I guess I didn't mean just steering.. extended brake lies/ fuel lines/ ect.? If not, I am buying some AAL's ASAP haha perfect amount of lift for 33's. I also love the look of the coopers because of the aggressiveness of the tread. Pretty good price as well.

Well I have often thought of getting some longer shocks but havent yet, and a have also been meaning to get some sway bar endlink quick disconnect/extensions. But havent done it yet...

Left for work yesterday, 9AM ish and here was my accumulation
Found my rig like this after work at 4 PM...

Last night we got some freezing rain on top.... Fun times in the NW

IMG_20140206_133636_225.jpg

IMG_20140207_173200_592.jpg

Nice rig Oryguncruiser and thanks for showing that nice blue 40. I just finished having my 2f desmogged, new H41 transmission and transfer case rebuilt. Not to mention last year, I had SOA conversion done. I hope to retire to Bend, Or in the next few years. Maybe I will see you on the trail.
Regards.

sweet PNW weather back to ya, sweet looking 60, next time you guys hit Bend I want to go.. planning on moving there at the end of the year

Photo017.jpg

Nice rig Oryguncruiser and thanks for showing that nice blue 40. I just finished having my 2f desmogged, new H41 transmission and transfer case rebuilt. Not to mention last year, I had SOA conversion done. I hope to retire to Bend, Or in the next few years. Maybe I will see you on the trail.
Regards.

Thanks for the kind words Sheep! That GreenGiant you have is a Awesome looking rig, super Jealous... And a trail ride with fellow cruisers always sounds like fun to me :beer:

Last edited:
sweet PNW weather back to ya, sweet looking 60, next time you guys hit Bend I want to go.. planning on moving there at the end of the year

Love snow pics! And Bend will provide many.. Hope to see you around, I am planning on taking the restored 40 there this fall, assuming I get it done in time.

Last edited:
After pulling out my stock center console a few months back I have been spilling coffee like its going out of style....

Just placed an order from CCOT to get one of the Tuffy Console cup holders. Its going to look boss on my Ammo Can :D

IMG_20130704_130927_979.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom