LS conversion water pump (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.mcdesignsoffroad.com
Has anyone here with LS swaps ever tried using 'vette style pulleys to keep the belt and accessories tucked closer to the engine? I want to so I can get more rear driveshaft in my drivetrain swap. During some web surfing I found this water pump that seems to be short like the 'vette style and has the upright radiator return.

Is there a need for the corvette style pump? I used a factory truck water pump and everything worked out pretty well. I did switch to a radiator that has a passenger inlet/outlet, which made my hose routing much cleaner.

What about the rest of the acc. ? have you sourced all the parts to move the steering pump, tensioner, alt. etc. back 1.5" ??? Try searching some of the builds because the packaging for a buggy install might have the shorter front end package and give you some ideas. easier to push the rear axle back IMO.

IIRC the relocation brackets Slawson makes arefor the short package

I understood that, but don't want to go through the trouble if I can't get ahold of this place. I don't have regular phone service stateside until August so I can't call. They don't want to respond to emails much. All I can do right now is surf the web when there's no work and build lists for my dream sheet and watch everyone else's builds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom