Love your 3UR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

We are hiring a full time Land Cruiser mechanic! Ironically, my current master left Toyota because of the V35A recall. Hated every minute of it.

And shame on the parts "professional" who ordered a bare block.
I appreciate the offer! I need to stick around this area, though.

The engine recall isn’t too bad. Some of the young guys can get one out in about 50-60% time. Truck in at 7am and leaving by about 2-3pm. The recall pay is 13.6. Pretty sore afterward.

The short block replacement pays 27-something. I’m betting customer pay is up in the 40s.
 
should i lease one of these tundras lol. you find them in $350 a month range!
see if i can blow up the engine...
 
And shame on the parts "professional" who ordered a bare block.

It was just the parts manager. No big deal.

Missing 8 gaskets and seals.

I’ve got a bachelors. Maybe I’ll go find a use for that. I’m about at my personal end with this.
 
Back
Top Bottom