Louisiana/Area For Sale/Wanted: (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I got some so Im good, thanks! I agree on selling them

Glad to hear it.

Well, I'm not interested in shipping as I have no time to after my commute. I'd be willing to give 'em to someone from BSLCA (maybe even Cottonland Cruisers) if they can pick them up. If I can ever get my u-bolts cut off and torqued down, I might actually be able to drive my 60 with the springs in the back to one of the GTGs!

:beer: To procrastination!!

I'll post pics we going see it tomorrow. :)

Pics of Mile's Rig.:cool:
Miles 1 800x600.jpg
Miles 2 800x600.jpg
Miles 3 800x600.jpg

Does anyone know where a non running 1st gen 4runner or 2nd gen pickup could be found? Needing most for the front sheet metal, so a fairly strait body is prefered. Secondary is if it would have all the A/C equipment still installed.

A co-worker says he knows of a pickup in the Kaplan area for 800 with a blown motor but he is not sure of the condition of the body, but if yall knwo of anything promising I would be very interested.

I'm going through the shop this weekend. I'll list the stuff here before I put it on the general forum.

Stock parts off the 67
PTO $500 PM me for details
Complete seat set front bench and rear long jump seats $50
Complete 3 Spd on the tree shift linkage "Free"
Complete vaccume shift assembly was working diaphram is still good."Free"
Factory gauges not in cluster they all work. $20.00
Factory wheels and the hub caps in good condition $150

Part for 78
Spectre new in the box AFT brake master cylinder $125
Weber 34/34 less than a year old and low miles fits FJ40, 55, 60 same one as sold at JTO needs gaskets. http://www.jtoutfitters.com/product...=5023&osCsid=1d9762e16952110ec0eca03bcdd8febb
New Shoes 1.JPG
67 FJ40 with coon.jpg
PTO.JPG

Last edited:
Jerome just got back from playing golf in Ocean Springs, MS. He saw a green 78 FJ40 for $3900 at a used car dealership on the main drag. He wanted to let eveyone know. He didn't get the name of the car lot, but said we can call and ask a few of them. It would be nice if we can get some pics to post. :)

I am going past there & have a camera :D If he could get an address or intersection, I'd be happy to stop, take some pics and if they are open, any info they might have.

I work in Biloxi, so I'll see if I can snap a pic or two. I've seen this cruiser, exit 57 off I10. About 1/2 mile on the left if anyone's going that way. Kinda surprised that it's in the $3-4k range, but it doesn't have a top either...................

Update from the Cottonland Cruisers page regarding the FJ40 in Ocean Springs:

Originally Posted by coolin82
That 40 was purchased from the original owner with the original title in south Louisiana. He owned it for 35 years. It does look rough but runs good. I think the guy is asking just under $4K, around $3700 or something.

<Pic Was Here>

$6500 or best offer.

http://www.jkcustoms.com/

It's in Texas and thought someone might be interested if close enough.

me

Last edited:
He dropped the price to $12,900 for that longhorn. He's got some up close shots that make me a little wary, but, it's got enough good stuff and great qualities that make it seem worth that price. That by far is my favorite rig. And I don't think it's just the horns that are making me think that way. Good thing too b/c he said the horns weren't for sale!

Last edited:
coonass said:
This is an odd request, but while you guys are LC huntin' let me know if you come across any flatfender (gulp!) Jeeps. My dad who is in Terrytown is kinda lookin'...

Thanks, Jacque

No problems Jacque... will do.

:beer:

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom