Lost World Expedition FJ60 Build (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Switch doesn't have to be all that big. Hella makes a battery disconnect that even has a removable key. You will notice them on the dash of rally cars and other race cars, they use them to cut the power after a wreck

And it's not expensive less than $30.

Tony

Bumpers

How much for the front bumper? Do you have contact info for the fabricator? Also, the rear.......would love to get and equal bumper set up. Thanks.

-Rob

when i leave my rig in unsafe surroundings for the night, i usually do several preventations. some unplugging of main wire, and removal of edic rod. (2H) The power keeps on to guard the alarm sensors and locks. But a lock for reverse would be quick and effective. also, they can see that from outside, thinking it better to have a shot at another rig...

Hella makes a battery disconnect that even has a removable key. You will notice them on the dash of rally cars and other race cars, they use them to cut the power after a wreck
And it's not expensive less than $30.
Thanks Tony, do you have a link to that Hella product?

How much for the front bumper? Do you have contact info for the fabricator? Also, the rear.......would love to get and equal bumper set up.
Rob, the Fabricator of both my bumpers is Luke from 4x4Labs.com I can't quote you a price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom