Lost all drive power on my zero turn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Threads
1
Messages
5
Location
NY
Was clearing the back property line when my mower suddenly stopped moving entirely. The engine still runs great, but pushing the steering arms does absolutely nothing. I crawled underneath and saw the main transmission belt is completely shredded into pieces. I'm going to order a replacement hustler raptor 52 drive belt today so I can get it out of the field. For a beginner, is looping a new drive belt on these a simple job with basic tools, or do I actually have to unbolt the electric PTO clutch to get it around the engine shaft?
 
On my Exmark, there is a tensioner pulley, so you can get the belt on. There should be a valve on both hydro. pumps that when turned will let you pull the mower to your shop to work on.
 
Back
Top Bottom