Looking for Passenger Fog Light- CarID replacement advice (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threads
Hello all,

I recently noticed what looked like splashes from muddy water on the inside of my fog light. I removed it and found a large hole (see below) in the side of the housing. Could be a slight problem. Needless to say, it needs to be fixed so more water doesn't get in there in the wrong way and cause a short. I just want to replace it, I don't want to mess with a temporary fix because of the heat typically experienced by fog lights.

1586208812425.jpeg

Does anyone have a passenger side fog light that they could sell me (maybe from a bumper upgrade)?

If not, I'm looking at a factory style fog light kit from CarID. It comes with all of the wiring necessary to add from scratch (I do not need this). Looking at the housing and electrical connection, it is the right size. I was expecting this to cost more, but it is priced around $47 (plus s+h). I'm wondering if this replacement is cheap. Don't want it to fail in a year or two.

Any experience with this? I'm attaching the link below.

I just threw my OEM fogs in the trash last week. After 9 months, nobody expressed interest 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m sure someone will chime in with a replacement for you tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom