Looking for F engine valvetrain (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Smart ass! :lol:

I tore down Luke's motor just to make a little room in the garage for it. Besides I needed a little practice tearing into a block since it's been awhile. I'm quite surprised that the only thing with that engine is the carbon buildup on the pistons! Nothing else at all! No scoring on the cylinders, nothing! Heck if it comes down to it, I can just replace the gaskets and muscle it into my 40!

I'll tear into my junk today and see what I have going on with it.

Are you shooting to make the UA with your 40?

The UA is not going to happen for me the way things are shaking out. I've cut back on most everything since the wife has been out of work the last 3 months. The only thing I do have planned is a trip to Virgina to see the Grandkid. If by some miracle the wife gets a job in the next week or so then the UA could be back on my agenda.

The UA is not going to happen for me the way things are shaking out. I've cut back on most everything since the wife has been out of work the last 3 months. The only thing I do have planned is a trip to Virgina to see the Grandkid. If by some miracle the wife gets a job in the next week or so then the UA could be back on my agenda.

Sorry to here that Phil, this economy thing sucks. Last May we had 160 employees, we are now super lean and barely making due dates with 65 employees. We, like a lot of other companys have learned a lot in the last 12 months and hopefully we will never go back to our old ways.

I've seen and heard too many stories like that Tom. Things in the consultant market are just as bad. She's gotten a couple of leads on a few things but everybody is under cutting each others rates just to get some work. In the meantime I'm hustling another sidejob. No bigdeal. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

If someone would grow some hair on their peaches and sleep outside with everyone else instead of paying for a hotel room every night you could probably make the trip.

Just have to pad lock the zippers on you tent because we all know how much 4rnr likes to go camping:flipoff2:

Sorry to hear that you cant make the trip Phil

Sorry to hear your not going, Phil. If you cut out things like food & electric you could prolly make the trip. Drive the 62 if the 40 ain't ready

Damn, we're dropping like flys now that it's getting closer. I guess the CTJ '09 will be the place to check out all the new rigs.

I should b e back together by the CTJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom