Wanted Looking for a well sorted AUTOMATIC (Project Resto-Mod ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Living in the city with a bunch of hills and pot holes and just junk everywhere got me thinking I should look for something a little more practical to drive. I know they only came in Manuals but I know a lot of people who have done the conversion. I'm looking for an automatic transmission car. I'm open to whatever engine. As long as it's well sorted. I'm not looking for a mechanical or electrical project. I am ok with cars needing paint or interior work. If you have that resto-mod car and looking to sell, lemme know. Thanks!

Price range?

Thinking of selling this to pay for another project. 25k for both
Chevy V8, TBI fuel injection, 700R4, 37x13.5x17's. Full doors and half doors.
IMG_20201005_182727712.jpg

This looks like a nice deal except in California unless you can get it carb certified.
Ahh right Cali! maybe this was a ranch FJ and they didn't care. I'd advertise in Vegas hoping someone would come get it.

Ahh right Cali! maybe this was a ranch FJ and they didn't care. I'd advertise in Vegas hoping someone would come get it.

The op @reunion lives in Oakland and is looking for a 74. I no longer live in California and am tempted by that cruiser 🤙🏼

The op @reunion lives in Oakland and is looking for a 74. I no longer live in California and am tempted by that cruiser
Well $14,000 for a later model with no rust and a very clean looking body is not bad at all! it's fresh so act quick

Well $14,000 for a later model with no rust and a very clean looking body is not bad at all! it's fresh so act quick
This was listed on BAT not too long ago. I wonder if the sale didn’t work out. I messaged the seller but have heard back yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom