Wanted Looking for a P10 Step Van (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for a Chevy P10 Step Van

Ok
I missed out on one of these by 10 min's a couple of weeks ago in Carlisle :mad:.
What I'm looking for is a 70s to 80s aluminum chevy or GMC step van These are about 14 feet long total and 1/2 ton. drive train doesn't matter just that the body is in good shape without holes cut in it all over .
$100 finders fee for ya if a deal is struck

Heres some pix for reference :cheers:
The brown one is steel you can tell by the smooth joints and extra boy lines along the bottom side .
The Aluminum ones are riveted together like the white one
happy hunting :cheers:
step van .jpg
alloyvan.jpg

Last edited:
That is seriously cool, I'll be on the lookout, and I was curious what kind of big plans you have for something like that?

Searching for the right one IH8MUD

That is seriously cool, I'll be on the lookout, and I was curious what kind of big plans you have for something like that?

Searching for the right one IH8MUD

Been on the lookout for sometime (20 years on and off), want it for a interesting project

Try Borat, I think he has one of those

:grinpimp:

If you weren't so far away, I'd GIVE you mine. Haven't driven it in ten years, but it drove from Cleveland TN to Edmonton, AB with little issue. Straight 6 and all. It now sits at my folks acreage, untouched.

But it isn't worth even looking at anymore.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

If you weren't so far away, I'd GIVE you mine. Haven't driven it in ten years, but it drove from Cleveland TN to Edmonton, AB with little issue. Straight 6 and all. It now sits at my folks acreage, untouched.

But it isn't worth even looking at anymore.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Bummer

this is probably not aluminum, but the price is right.

Chevrolet : Other Chevrolet : Other | eBay

Too big as thats a P30 one ton
The P10 are half tons and have a 108" wheel base

yeah , looks like a steelie but poss could work if not all rotted to hell

Looks like a ton of surface rust.

It's at a place called Royal Cleaners 114 Falls St Greenville SC 29601 (864) 233-2776
image-3560187159.jpg
image-436732400.jpg
image-3660716972.jpg

O and its tag is good through 2013. They were closed so I couldn't talk to anyone. The inside looks pretty solid and didn't see any major issues (holes, patch jobs etc...)

Hope it helps.

Kevin

looks like a good unit , I'll try to call sometime this week .
I'll PM you to let you know how it goes

Thanks

update

I was able to pick one up a couple of months ago from a 'Mud member whos brother had it in NYC as a food truck and before that it started life as a dry cleaners van.
It had a window installed in it but I was able to pick up a sheet of aluminum to replace the panel . I will be solid riveting the new panel in so my wife will get to be a "Rosie the riveter" and see the way the women in WWII worked on the planes for "the boys over seas"
I'm going to start a build thread somewhere here on Mud about what it takes to replace a panel on this

Thanks again everyone for the help .
:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom