Wanted Looking for a GX460 - built ones welcome! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

As title says, looking to buy a 460, preferably already modified a bit but happy to look at anything.

Only requirements is no black interior since my pugs will be riding in this vehicle and I'd prefer something with KDSS. Under 100k miles is preferred but not necessary.

Everything else is open - budget up to $30k for the right vehicle.

Located in Seattle but happy to buy something and ship it. Please let me know if you see anything for sale as I've not been having much luck!

i have one if you're still looking but i just found out there is an error on the carfax from a dealer in Texas who somehow reported a service visit in 4/2018 while the car was here in CA. Car has not left CA since 2017. I would like to resolve this before i sell but it's a 2012 pearl white/mocha interior, premium pack, no air ride. 103K miles. TX and CA car, always hand washed, michelins @75% left, very clean interior and exterior, no kids, non smoker, 2 keys all books/manuals, service records, etc. All original paint, no accidents. Would sell for $20K. located outside of Sacramento, CA. Hoping to get this carfax issue squared away shortly and will list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom