Lone Star Toyota Jamboree! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What do you suggest?....because of $$$ issues (what else), i'm thinking what James has...don't mind the rough ride since it's not my DD!....Thanks for the offer on running you're 34!....I may take you up on that...

Go for it!
For the money its a great way to have 4" of lift & not spend a $$$$.

gonna need to hit the gym if planning to run on 34's and manual steering!!

I also have a set of 33" if not feeling so strong:princess: .

Just get the lift,its only money!:idea:

I'm not sure, but I think that decision has already been made!:beer: :beer:

OK, just tell me yea or nay....from the beers above I think it's a yea????

Please confirm?:grinpimp:

IT's a yea:grinpimp: ...where do we get them from and next time, lunch's on me

Sani,

My Rough Country (2.5") springs were very rough until I went to GSMTR. Now they are pretty smooth. Definitely go 4". Good luck!

It was a 4wd shop in north MS....bodean,lash....any idea's of the name???

Check ebay with FJ 40 search. The space between J & 4 is critical. I think it was New Albany, MS but he had them shipped directly from Rough Country. Also, because he was in MS, I had to pay tax! Hellcreek Suspensions was the name I think - just came to me. I will be in Tupelo on Thurs and Fri and could pick them up if he has them in stock.

Sani's movin' on up!!!!!

Scored info:

Hell Creek Suspensions
662-534-2216
$535.00 lift
$25.00 shocks....I dont know if that per or for four of them!

Looks like the same deal as the Rough Country wed site. $25.00 upgrade for nitro shocks.
Lash could you pick up 2 sets, don't know if they are in stock they didn't answer the phone , will try later.

J.O. Vaught
CottonLand Cruisers
79 fj40

Glad to see ya moving on the 40, JO.

Both you & Sani going BIG!

JO,
got through to them finally, they have the springs but need to order the shocks and U bolts. I'm gonna order from the website and then tell them to hold them so lash can pick them up...

Looks like we're gonna go big this weekend!!!:bounce2:

Help me with my inability to think. We need to order from Hell Creek and Lash will pick them up? Big bucks hinder my brain function!:bounce:

J.O. Vaught
CottonLand Cruisers
79FJ40 PS and now a lift:cheers:
oh-but now to put it all back together

OK, here's the deal...if u order off the website, there is no option for pick up, so the final cost will include shipping to your listed address.

Spoke to a Tom there, he has 1 set of springs in stock, but has to order the shocks...If you need a set, call him to order them for you (again, can't do it over the internet because of the shipping issue)

last time I heard, Lash was going to Tupelo this weekend so he would be able to pick them up (Got your :beer: buddy!)

Hey everyone,

I'm going to Tupelo on Thursday AM and must head back by 12:00 noon on Friday. I would be able to meet or drive to Hell Creek - is it New Albany?- on Thursday evening only if Tom can meet me for the pick-up. I can't promise when I'll be there, so give me Toms cell number. I should be able to be there before 6:00.

Let me know - glad to help.

Lash

Igot in touch with him through the work number

Hell Creek Suspensions
662-534-2216

Let me know if that's gonna work..

thanks

please start a new thread

Last edited:
Here's some of what's in store for the raffle:

The Grand Prize will be an ARB Bumper
Second Prize will be an All-Pro Front bumper
Third Prize will be a winch (working on two)

Demello Off-Road is providing:
one set of sliders
one front light bar
2 bed bars

Marlin Crawler has donated:
A high-steer kit
a set of 4 wheel spacers

Luke at 4x4 Labs has given a high-steer setup

There will be prizes from:
Alcan
Front Range Off-Road
Cruiser Outfitters
SDORI
WabFab Off Road
Sonoran Steel
Rocktek Engineering

Still waiting on items from:
Donahoe
Sway Away
Camburg
Bud Built
Performance Off Road
Randy's Ring & Pinion

Of course there will be some gift certificates from TRDParts4U.com as well as lots of Toyota stuff, TLCA stuff, TMTC stuff including memberships and gear from about half-a-dozen individual TLCA Clubs.

I don't know if I can break my goal of $10,000 worth of stuff, but I'm trying!

Everyone needs to bring PLENTY of cash for the raffle. I think htere's a club challenge brewing to see which club can claim the most in prizes. :D

Since it all benefits TMTC, we all win in the end, right? Plus you get your picture taken with Ivan "Ironman" Stewart handing you the loot... what could be cooler? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom