For Sale LOCKED 94 with 241k miles $3000 ATLANTA, GA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need to get this 80 gone!!! Price drop to $3000 WITH the ARB, or $2500 WITHOUT the ARB. Somebody needs to get this truck.

Bought this 80 in hopes of making it a daily driver/weekend wheeler. Wife wants to get a "nicer" one since I'm going to be hauling my daughter around in it. Specs are below.

94 with factory lockers, 241k miles, Ironman 4" lift, ARB front bumper. Inside is about like the outside. Truck sat up for a while because previous owner couldn't register it. Getting the inside cleaned up and ready to sell. Some rust on the undercarriage/axle housings. Frame and body are solid. As far as I know, the only thing not working is the right rear window! Ice cold AC! Running, driving, locked 80.

The carpet is out because there was a water leak at one time (I believe). The front seats have been swapped for manual cloth and are in fair condition. Shortly after I bought it I was getting a low idle. I replaced the intake hose because it was really bad and cleaned the throttle body. Truck threw a CEL for too rich (code 26) which is usually O2 sensors. I unplugged them for now and it seems to be running fine. The CEL is on solid. The reason this truck sat is because it has no cats. The PO never had them installed. If you live in an emissions area, you will need to have some installed to pass I assume. The front axle is leaking a little grease although I was told the birfs are "new". I don't know if they are actually new or were replaced with used ones or what. Head gasket replacement is unknown. It runs smooth (with the O2s unplugged) and no smoke on startup that I've seen.

I'll be happy to answer any questions I can. Most of what I know about the truck is just what I was told by the PO. I will be totally up front and honest about anything I think is right or wrong with the truck. Thanks for looking!!!

(I'll try to get some more pics and can take pics of anything specific per request.)

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
This truck would make a great trail truck or part out. Or, throw some carpet in (or bedliner) and drive it. I have been driving it to work (~38 miles each way) with no issues.

Noticed the hubs on the front? Part-time conversion?

Yeah it has the budget part time. Unlock the hubs and lock the center diff. Still turns the front driveshaft though. All it really does is save wear on the birfs. Doesn't really help on gas mileage or anything.

Edit: Potential buyer backed out. Pics of the interior:

Last edited:
I know the inside is a little rough but I feel like I've priced the truck fairly based on the condition. Obviously not a show truck but running driving and functioning lockers. :cheers:

If you decide to part out let me know if the ARB is for sale.

I appreciate the interest. If I were to part it out (which I can't) I would probably keep the ARB for my next 80.

What would it take in terms of dollars to make that thing suitable for daily driving in the burbs? I'm kinda of new to this stuff, so please excuse my ignorance.

Clean it up and put carpet in it. Probably a few hundred bucks. Depends on what all you want to do. It's running and driving right now so technically you could drive it as is.

still keeping the ARB i assume?

if you do decide to sell it please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom