Local Parts. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Islanders,

I recently picked up a BJ60 I was going to restore as a project. It was too far gone and I'm going to part it out. The power train is out and I'm keeping that. If any local islanders need parts let me know. It's sporting a nice OME 2.5 lift and new BFG all terrains. I will put it out to the whole mud community when I'm not so busy. Right now I don't have the time to deal with the onslaught of emails so it's locals only for now. I'm in Cowichan station.

60 parts I’m hunting for are
- 60 rim, maybe your spare?
- sway bar clips
- decent seats

D223BEB7-9570-4903-A2DA-991DDDCB5022.jpeg
0CB904E4-5438-43E0-8B56-882321C80569.jpeg

The whole interior is nice in this truck and the seats are good it's brown. Sway bar clips are corroded but there. The spare is very rusty and not worth looking at. The other rims are the same as yours but I was hoping to get rid of them as a set with the new tires. You welcome to come have a look. I'll be home in an hour.

I'd be interested in the rear sway bar if it'd fit my rig. Dimensions?

Do they have a front sway bar? Width (if it has one)?

You're welcome to them but they will be rusty. I'll have a look later today after I get my truck running and back together.

Hey I need a hatch latch if it is in good shape.Hows the tailgate? Are you keeping the power steering stuff?Thanks

The tailgate is rotten the rest is available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom