Loaner tools (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have the required tools for the 1FZ crank and oil cover seals, mainly a 3/4" breaker with socket and big ass torque wrench? I can't ignore full drips so am willing to forego the undercarriage rust prevention system and fix this.

Does anyone have a pressure pot type sand blaster?

I've got a couple motorcycle frames I want to blast that won't fit in a cabinet.

I could take them to Breazeale but if I can find a decent unit I'll do them myself.

1585748824818.png

Does anyone have a pressure pot type sand blaster?

I've got a couple motorcycle frames I want to blast that won't fit in a cabinet.

I could take them to Breazeale but if I can find a decent unit I'll do them myself.

View attachment 2256429

I’m also interested, I want to blast a set of wheels but they’re too big to fit in my cabinet. I was going to go buy one from HF yesterday, but they were closed. I’m assuming they’ll probably be shut down for a couple weeks.

I’m also interested, I want to blast a set of wheels but they’re too big to fit in my cabinet. I was going to go buy one from HF yesterday, but they were closed. I’m assuming they’ll probably be shut down for a couple weeks.
I have a few bigger things to sand blast so would be interested in chipping in some $ and doing it myself vs. paying Brazelle's.....

Anyone have a brake controller harnessi could borrow tomorrow for the day? I am towing 4k lbs down the saluda grade tomorrow. I bought a tekonsha prodigy p2 but can't find the adapter local.

Anyone have a brake controller harnessi could borrow tomorrow for the day? I am towing 4k lbs down the saluda grade tomorrow. I bought a tekonsha prodigy p2 but can't find the adapter local.
You just need the trailer connection piece?

You just need the trailer connection piece?
I need the adapter that goes between the vehicle and brake controller. My 100 series has factory wiring with a plug under the dash. Adapters for 4 runners and tundra's should work as well.

I need the adapter that goes between the vehicle and brake controller. My 100 series has factory wiring with a plug under the dash. Adapters for 4 runners and tundra's should work as well.
Gotcha. Sorry, can’t help then. I do have a break controller that splices in you can have otherwise.

Anyone have the required tools for the 1FZ crank and oil cover seals, mainly a 3/4" breaker with socket and big ass torque wrench? I can't ignore full drips so am willing to forego the undercarriage rust prevention system and fix this.
Finally got around to doing this. Now have a 300# torque wrench to pay off if anyone needs it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom