Loaner Tool Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Does anyone have a 1 1/4"-11 1/2 NPT tap that they would be willing to loan for a minute. I need to cut some threads in a cast iron exhaust manifold.
I put the word out, let's see if something develops.

Leon tells me that Frank's rental outfit might have this thing to rent.

Leon tells me that Frank's rental outfit might have this thing to rent.

Thanks Ali. I can buy one for around 40 bucks. I'll just order one and it can just collect dust until someone needs it again.

Thanks Ali. I can buy one for around 40 bucks. I'll just order one and it can just collect dust until someone needs it again.

Or that!!!

Anyone have an Oscillascope that would loan me or just help me with? I will obviously drive to for the help. I have having an issue getting the tack to work in my 45 with a 2uz swap. I want to test the signal wire from the ecu to see if it is sending a signal.

For the record I don’t know how to use this tool, so would have to research it and I am willing to do that but help by someone with knowledge would be great. I will even offer up a beverage of your choice as it’s not something like 100 year old brandy.😁

Anyone have an Oscillascope that would loan me or just help me with? I will obviously drive to for the help. I have having an issue getting the tack to work in my 45 with a 2uz swap. I want to test the signal wire from the ecu to see if it is sending a signal.

For the record I don’t know how to use this tool, so would have to research it and I am willing to do that but help by someone with knowledge would be great. I will even offer up a beverage of your choice as it’s not something like 100 year old brandy.😁
You just fill it up with brandy and...

Ali has my little portable unit (I think). He should know how to use it too! If it is in my toolbox you can use it. If it's still in Ali's toolbox hit him up. It will be a good 8 hours before I get into the garage to check my memory. I won't be available to help with it- I'm laid up on the couch post ankle surgery.

Ali has my little portable unit (I think). He should know how to use it too! If it is in my toolbox you can use it. If it's still in Ali's toolbox hit him up. It will be a good 8 hours before I get into the garage to check my memory. I won't be available to help with it- I'm laid up on the couch post ankle surgery.
I still have it!!!

Ankle surgery? Wowza....

A little reconstruction of all the destruction. Back on my feet in 12 weeks or so. It will be nice to have something other than spaghetti-ankle.

Still sitting in my Amazon cart…but if Ali has you covered!?
BSIDE Digital Oscilloscope Multimeter Waveform Generator Multimeter 10Mhz Bandwidth 2.8” IPS Color Display Voltmeter Current Capacitance Diode Frequency Resistance Temperature Voltage Tester https://a.co/d/3Z86J4R

I have an oscilloscope too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom