Little white switch lights (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone know what these types of lights are called and where I can get some? They are the small lights for some switches on my 2006 LC. Need one green and one clear. Their base diameter is 8mm. Green one for the 2ndstart/Power switch (I guess, that’s what was in there) and a clear one for a seat heater switch.

55F3440B-7FC7-427F-AD18-664D88CAA1A2.jpeg

2870E024-78DA-45FB-B226-C7AE17EB42A1.jpeg

D0038A65-2E7D-47FA-81D5-1316E881ECBE.jpeg

A172003C-ED65-4C10-BB01-56F25D432BB0.jpeg

The green part is just a condom over a regular bulb. I believe they are T3 sized. I also believe both bulbs should have the condoms

This might help you find the right bulb.

Thanks gents, exactly what I needed.
Love this forum!

I could be wrong but I would think that would be a T4 if the diameter is 8mm. T4=4mm rad, T3=3mm rad, T5=5mm rad. I use superbrightleds, have had overall good results there.

Yup, that's almost certainly a T4. I just buy a slew of T3, T4, and T5 bulbs on Amazon or eBay in the color(s) that I want. Cheap enough to replace a few, even if the quality is questionable.

hey do y'all know if the ride comfort knob portion of the AHC switch assembly is supposed to light up? the AHC up/down lights up and the off button lights up, but nothing on the "comfort" knob above them.
Just curious.
thx
1615958105963.png

hey do y'all know if the ride comfort knob portion of the AHC switch assembly is supposed to light up? the AHC up/down lights up and the off button lights up, but nothing on the "comfort" knob above them.
Just curious.
thx
View attachment 2616753
Yes it should. Two bulbs in that switch.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_532e.jpg

Could you share the bulb size you used?

T3 or T4, can't remember off hand. If anyone else has the switch pulled currently, maybe they can chime in.

Or buy a pack of 10 of each on Amazon and have some spares for the future. Better yet, swap everything over to LED in your favorite color.

T3 or T4, can't remember off hand. If anyone else has the switch pulled currently, maybe they can chime in.

Or buy a pack of 10 of each on Amazon and have some spares for the future. Better yet, swap everything over to LED in your favorite color.
Exactly what I was planning for 😃

Dang @LndXrsr how did you get that ignition light to look so good? mine is barely visible!

Thx for the pic it really helps guess I have some bulbs to replace for sure!

Dang @LndXrsr how did you get that ignition light to look so good? mine is barely visible!

Thx for the pic it really helps guess I have some bulbs to replace for sure!

The green one in my pic? That's the stock 12V outlet/cig lighter. It's since been replaced with USB outlets that don't glow. Don't think I have a shot of my ignition ring, but I did change it to red also.

Did mine about 10 months ago and went for LED. It brought out clarity on the lines of the letters when the light is on.
8E71F256-F021-402B-8C1D-72A7199D859E.jpeg
F764E6B1-6E38-4667-AB09-FBAABC535A54.jpeg

The green one in my pic? That's the stock 12V outlet/cig lighter. It's since been replaced with USB outlets that don't glow. Don't think I have a shot of my ignition ring, but I did change it to red also.
Doh my bad. Same T8 lights for the ignition ring and mb just pull the lower panel to find where they go? I need to get my ignition ring light up and replaced

Doh my bad. Same T8 lights for the ignition ring and mb just pull the lower panel to find where they go? I need to get my ignition ring light up and replaced

If I remember right, yes to both. Just pull the panel under the steering column and get up in there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom