Little Rock, AR Great LC mechanic!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I’ve been using Kirk’s Automotive for years and just want to say he knows land cruisers well and is reasonable.

I mentioned to him that he may struggle with the rear shock replacement and he just said “i doubt it”. Well, he used a flex head ratcheting wrench and had no trouble.

He has replaced front bearings on both of my lc’s. Replaced one cv boot. Installed oem brakes. Installed a new passenger side header that had a small crack and was “ticking” at startup. He really isnt challenged by routine maintenance and small nuances that bug you.

He will accept your parts that you have procured esewhere and just charge labor and that includes oil changes.

You’ll be glad you discovered this guy if you give him a chance to earn your business.

Kirk also knows how to fix the door lock actuators with the electric motors from ebay!

There are quite a few other functions he’s performed and i can say i’ve always been pleased.

Good day.

Good to know. It’s hard to find a trustworthy shop I’d trust mine with, Thanks I’ll look him up next time I’m in over my head which is fairly often. Lol

Wish there was a mechanic in the Fort Smith/NWA area I can find. I'm coming up on some serious work that is going to be needed.

Wish there was a mechanic in the Fort Smith/NWA area I can find. I'm coming up on some serious work that is going to be needed.
Have you tried bohannan auto in bentonville ? He’s done some work for me a few years ago, Jewel is a great guy and did good work for me. He’s a old cruiser guy from way back.

Have you tried bohannan auto in bentonville ? He’s done some work for me a few years ago, Jewel is a great guy and did good work for me. He’s a old cruiser guy from way back.

Bentonville is an hour and half away from me. I love the town and plan to move the family up there ASAP. Would it be worth the drive with the chance that he has to keep a few days to get it fixed?

I really value word of mouth, and Bohannon has been tossed around a few times. Just not sure if it's worth the drive to have it looked at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom