Little camping trip this weekend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This isn't a club sectioned event

A few of us are heading out camping this weekend to explore blue Lake.

We'll be setting up camp tomorrow night (Friday February 18th) on the nitnat river.

Youbou
Youbou, BC V0R 3E1

Saturday we'll be around Blue Lake.

All welcome to join.

Radio frequency 462562

Nick and I were doing a short afternoon run Sunday up Mt Prevost/Mt Sicker. Probably leave Duncan
Tim Hortons around 11:30-12. I’m trying to find the way to the lookout on the southeast side of Prevost that they used to hang glide off of. So not sure what time or route you guys are are coming by. I think the
Hill60 Road is where we will go in. But I’ve not been up there in damned near ten years so it’s going to be a hunting expedition. That radio freq doesn’t make sense to me, but we’ve got hand helds. Nick is more
up on the radio stuff, but we’ll have a freq that you can find us on.
so if you find yourselves this way, come on up. J

Nick and I were doing a short afternoon run Sunday up Mt Prevost/Mt Sicker. Probably leave Duncan
Tim Hortons around 11:30-12. I’m trying to find the way to the lookout on the southeast side of Prevost that they used to hang glide off of. So not sure what time or route you guys are are coming by. I think the
Hill60 Road is where we will go in. But I’ve not been up there in damned near ten years so it’s going to be a hunting expedition. That radio freq doesn’t make sense to me, but we’ve got hand helds. Nick is more

I'm leaving tonight, won't be anywhere near that mount Prevost.

Staying around Blue Lake area.

What way are you coming out? Going through Renfrew or coming up through Duncan?

Sunday Morning.
Nick and I are going to muck around on Mt Prevost. Meeting at Tim Hortons at 11:30 in Duncan,
going in on the Somenos Road, Mt Prevost Road route. Simple day trip. Couple of hours.

Colin, it’s 7:12 am. Aren’t you camping? If you are you shouldn’t be online, that’s the idea
of camping. LOL,

Colin, it’s 7:12 am. Aren’t you camping? If you are you shouldn’t be online, that’s the idea
of camping. LOL,
I'm getting service from ukee I believe. My view this morning.

15830784039631884234163773340942.jpg

Sunday Morning.
Nick and I are going to muck around on Mt Prevost. Meeting at Tim Hortons at 11:30 in Duncan,
going in on the Somenos Road, Mt Prevost Road route. Simple day trip. Couple of hours.
Last minute change of venue. Serious Coffee in Duncan, just before the bridge. I've talked to
Nick, and I want a LumberJack Wrap they sell there for lunch. So we will cruise slow past
Tim's and if we see any Cruisers we'll stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom