Lifting the tundra? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got an 11 Crewmax and put the OME lift on it which raised it (what it says) 2.5". I'm currently running 33's but looks like there's room for 35's with no issue. I'm the 2nd owner and appears the frame had already been cut for clearance.
0CB93234-C994-4951-AFFF-636EF21777DD.jpeg
BD46C722-1272-4B73-A1C6-9A7125F32BB1.jpeg

Nice truck. I am running 315/70.17 and beside the small lift and RCI skid I didn't have to do any body chopping. As far I know there isnt much difference from 315 to a real 35". With the right offset you should be able to run 35" without any issues.

IMG_5826[1].PNG

My 2008, I have bilstein 6112's set at the highest, Camburg ball joint UCA's, rear CB +2 shackle, with icon rear shocks.
on 295,70R18 Cooper ST Maxx's on Method roosts. I also installed a body mount chop kit, as it rubbed pretty good.
I ran the stock wheels for a bit on this set up, but had to use 1.25 spacers to clear the UCA at full turn.
I also installed the bushwacker fender flares, so the tires don't throw dirt all over the side.

I've been tempted by the 3-1 Leveling Kit from Low Range Off Road. Looks like a good design. Easy install. I just worry about putting wear on the front end components. I've got a 2012 Tundra Crew Max 5.7L 4x4.

I have dreams of towing with the truck some day. Raising the front end only to have the rear squat when towing would be pretty silly. Not to mention the headlights would be pointing way high (it does have the headlight leveling dial, but that is meant to be used when you have a load on stock suspension. Front end lower than rear.)

My truck had 265/70/18 on when I bought it used. I put the stock tire size back on, 255/70/18. Maybe when those tires wear out I'll throw on the LROR Kit and some 33's. I probably won't tow that often in reality anyway lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom