SOLD Leonardtown, MD 1972 Landcruiser FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
Up for sale: 72 FJ40
Mud price $12,500

Solid truck, runs good. 3 speed manual transmission with 73 F.5 drivetrain. I have records dating back to when truck was new and 2 tubs of spare parts with car cover.

New (spring 2020)
Rear axle seal
rear shoes and rear wheel cylinders
battery
transmission & front diff fluids
transfer case seals
headgasket
carburator
oil and filter, coolant

Trollhole OD green soft top replaced in 2015 - stored in barn under cover

Previous owner installed 4" suspension lift Rough Country, (5) 33x10.5x15 BFG tires, CraneCms electronic ignition, mirrors, signals, brake lights, factory steel rims, running boards and new emblems. Undercoated with POR-15.

Original rig with original soft top hardware. The negatives are the paint - just spray painted Krylon, not true "patina", no roll bar, tires are still fine, but showing wear. Fan belt chirps a little, but still ok. Motivated to sell, just realized the Covid extension on the tags runs out June 30th! Reason to sell is just not enough time and would like to find a 1st gen pickup at some point.

IMG_6651.jpg

IMG_6652.jpg

IMG_6654.jpg

IMG_6661.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

Could you add any more pics? Pictures of the floorpans and rear floor, undercarriage, and under the hood? Would like to see any close up shots of the paint as well.

Additional pics. Needs transfer case replaced too. I used it to cruise around to the hardware store and take my daughter for ice cream. No serious off road use.

IMG_6676.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6684.jpg

IMG_6656.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom