LED vendor - HuddExpo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

LC4LIFE

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hi Everyone,

I have been a relatively long time Mud member, but a life long Land Cruiser owner and outdoor enthusiast. I am letting everyone know that I have started a small business catering to those of us that love to tinker with our vehicles and experience the outdoors. There are lots of other good guys doing good things around Mud so I am trying to compliment what is already going on along with offering a unique mix of products.

I am posting up in this section because I just landed a large order of LED Pods and large driving lights. I will be putting up photos and videos over the course of the next week or so, but feel free to ask questions.

I think I have found some lights that fall in between the cheap, cheap Ebay lights and Rigid. More output, better hardware, weatherproof connectors, etc. I also have six pairs of the Aurora 7" round driving lights with the DRL built in. I know there was some talk about those in another thread, so I will have more to add. No pictures of those yet, but here is a pic of a side shooter I brought in that I think is pretty promising. I also have some nice wiring harnesses to include with the lights.

I will test and video nearly everything I have received, so there will surely be more to come.

Please check out the site and let me know if you have any questions. www.huddexpo.com

Thanks,

David
HuddExpo.com

120318-3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom