LC200 Content Makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know there are some great providers for the 4Runner/Tacoma community (SwellRunner, Fotornr, etc.) I know there are a lot of overland channels that have some 200 series here and there, but are there any that focus on the 200 series?

Thought I'd ask! Thank you!

I know there are some great providers for the 4Runner/Tacoma community (SwellRunner, Fotornr, etc.) I know there are a lot of overland channels that have some 200 series here and there, but are there any that focus on the 200 series?

Thought I'd ask! Thank you!

Content makers?

Do you mean videos?

@ccoorreeyy aka "Overlanddad" on IG has been ramping up of late. And he's got a a sweeet looking rig IMO.

But it's a good question, don't know many others. @Markuson we should blow your rig up on the social webs.

Speaking of content, Ronny Dahl spotted in Sedona. He's got a 200 and 4runner with him. Including the dude I mentioned above and "lifestyleoverland".

Haha I friggin clicked!! :rofl:

@ccoorreeyy aka "Overlanddad" on IG has been ramping up of late. And he's got a a sweeet looking rig IMO.

But it's a good question, don't know many others. @Markuson we should blow your rig up on the social webs.
@ccoorreeyy
This is crazy. I've taken screen shots of your rig to show my wife how I would like to build ours up....turns out we both live in Redondo Beach. If you're ever up for poke swing by Jus Poke and ask for Jeff, I'd love to check out your setup.

@ccoorreeyy
This is crazy. I've taken screen shots of your rig to show my wife how I would like to build ours up....turns out we both live in Redondo Beach. If you're ever up for poke swing by Jus Poke and ask for Jeff, I'd love to check out your setup.
I stopped by just to see his rig a few weekends ago when I had to be in LA, cool 🐈 for sure. We should meet up out in Big Bear and make some content haha....

Yeah most of those creators are not focussed solely on the 200 series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom