LC vs LX ignition (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

slow95z

Always parting 80s
Threads
i know i can swap out the door locks but can i swap the ignition from my parts truck LC into my LX to get rid of that stupid lexus key? not sure about some sort of security system messing me up.

would be so much cheaper to get spares made that way as i have had the truck for 7 years now and still to this day only have 1 key.

i know i can swap out the door locks but can i swap the ignition from my parts truck LC into my LX to get rid of that stupid lexus key? not sure about some sort of security system messing me up.

would be so much cheaper to get spares made that way as i have had the truck for 7 years now and still to this day only have 1 key.

Seems a $40.00 key from a local locksmith, that can cut a laser key, would be a lot simpler than changing the ignition mechanism and possibly disabling your security system from my perspective. Key is 80.00 from Lexus but my local shop cut me one for 40.00. Personally, I like the added security of the laser key.

I have neither a locksmith that can do the work or a Lexus dealer within 50 miles of me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom