Parting Out Last of the 60 body part-out (body shell parts available) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
OK, this is the final part out of this '85 60. The rolling chassis has been sold, and it will be leaving this coming Saturday. Therefore, if you need any "main body shell" sections, now is the time to let me know, as I'm probably going to get rid of whatever doesn't sell shortly thereafter. All the body you see in the photos is available, except for the L and R rear sections where the tail lights mount. Those have already been spoken for, but not yet removed.

I'm not avoiding posting prices, but since I don't know what section(s) someone wants until they let me know, it's hard to post a price like an with individual part. Please let me know what you need, and I'll respond here with the corresponding price.

As far as I've been able to tell, the truck has always been in the south, so it's pretty clean. However, the passenger side rocker has some rust holes on the top in the rear passenger door opening (see photos), but as you can see, the outer and inner below seem pretty solid. Also, the passenger side must've been hit at some point, because that rear quarter has some holes where you can see body filler oozing through.

Some of you northern guys must have needs for some pretty solid sheet metal......Let me know if you need more photos. Thanks.

Cut up 60 1.JPG
Cut up 60 2.JPG
Cut up 60 3.JPG
Cut up 60 4.JPG
Cut up 60 6.JPG

How much for the whole driver side? I really only need all of the dog leg and some of the rocker smashed my 62 into a tree.

How much for the whole driver side? I really only need all of the dog leg and some of the rocker smashed my 62 into a tree.
Are you talking about the rocker and the wheel arch? Just want to make sure exactly what you need. Thanks.

Do you still have the passenger side rocker, shipping to 40383
Yes, I've still got it. Looks like, with shipping to that address, it'll be $187.30

PM me if you're interested, and I'll get it packaged and shipped.

Thanks,
David

Jason, I sold the rest of that 60, but I'm now in the process of parting out an '88 62. It's basically got the same parts available on it that the 60 had. I'm not quite as far along with the 62, but I will be shortly.

Thanks,
David

You don't happen to have any more PS cuts like from your first pic do you? Mine is a bit too far gone to try and salvage what's left .

IMG_0279.jpg

Jason, I sold the rest of that 60, but I'm now in the process of parting out an '88 62. It's basically got the same parts available on it that the 60 had. I'm not quite as far along with the 62, but I will be shortly.

Thanks,
David
I know this is an old thread, but do you have the driver rear quarter panel for an FJ60 or FJ62? I have a '90 FJ62 with a big dent on the driver side back near the tail light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom