Landtank Seat Extenter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Please pardon my lousy spelling..

Anyone in central LA or the valley have these installed? I'd like to check out the headroom gain before purchasing.

Thanks,
Alex

Last edited:
Headroom gain? The entire seat gets lifted up by .75" but 2" of the overall travel gets moved from the front to the back.

So I either read or heard it somewhere or just convinced myself that, because of the design, they may offer a little extra headroom when fully extended to the rear.. I figure, since they raise the front and extend the seat back beyond the stock location, the height to the top of the back of the horizontal portion of the seat would sit a very small bit lower than stock..

I saw a @landtank post saying there's no loss of headroom, but haven't found anything to support a gain in headroom.. Thought I'd throw this to locals in hopes of an opportunity to double/triple check before I go about replacing my 40th leather with junkyard manuals.. Thanks for your feedback @NLXTACY

since only the front of the seat is lifted the rails are now on a slope. So theoretically moving the seat back moves it farther down the slope.

But the roof line also plays into it but I'm not sure if you are beyond the sunroof drop at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom