Land Cruisers in film (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ozark- season 1, episode 6, 7, or 8. Jason Bateman abducted by badies driving a pickup and fj60 with ARB. I think it belonged to someone on the forum.

Halt and Catch Fire - Joe McMillan drives an FJ62 in season 4. Dash cracks viable for authenticity :). He has good taste, drives an fsj Cherokee Chief and International Scout in earlier seasons. The 62 got the most screen time though.

Both are great shows

Netflix series "Glitch" set in Australia. Main carachter is a policeman who drive a new diesel troopy with a snorkle. Looks to be manual too.

Last edited:
80series lifted with snorkel (two of them white color) doing hard manaeuvers in madam secretary

One of the 80, kills a little girl with it’s bull bar

Lengthy scene featuring an FJ62 early in Ocean’s 8
522F2E3D-71C3-43CC-96CB-0599EFC9A09C.jpeg

Documentary mentioned in the 60 series forum

80 series in new Terminator film (as a fan of the first 3 Terminator movies, this movie looks terrible BTW)

I just saw this trailer this morning, and also noticed the LC. I'm also a huge fan of T1 and T2; the rest of the Terminator movies were meh and should be abolished.

The trailer looks very underwhelming. I was hoping the score would be more T2 like, and the new Terminator in above trailer feels a little Genisys like (which IMHO is the worst Terminator movie). But I have faith esp with Cameron so heavily involved as producer and with the story completely ignoring T3, Salvation, and Genisys.

Will wait for other trailers to be released before passing judgement (no pun intended).

Sorry, no freeze frame pix, maybe someone with tech skills can... I was watching an old Grand Tour on Amazon last night... The boyz were in Columbia on a mission... About the 53 minute mark they are ready to kill each other... James May throws a rock and cracks Jeremy's windshield on his Jeep... The white 200 shows up on camera in the 30 -45 seconds right after the rock gets thrown...

The editing was so crazy with them fighting the white 200 series slips in a few shots for less than a second or so... You can see the crew has the back window up/open and the gate shut so they can film the boys from their front ends...

I know they use Land Cruisers for their film crew and support vehicles all the time... from other mis-edits on the show...

I don't know why those proud British boyz don't use Range Rovers...LOL...

I don't know why those proud British boyz don't use Range Rovers...LOL...

Because...they are much smarter than they like to pretend! :hillbilly:

I just saw this trailer this morning, and also noticed the LC. I'm also a huge fan of T1 and T2; the rest of the Terminator movies were meh and should be abolished.

The trailer looks very underwhelming. I was hoping the score would be more T2 like, and the new Terminator in above trailer feels a little Genisys like (which IMHO is the worst Terminator movie). But I have faith esp with Cameron so heavily involved as producer and with the story completely ignoring T3, Salvation, and Genisys.

Will wait for other trailers to be released before passing judgement (no pun intended).

If the trailer and annoying score are any indication, I'm expecting it to be laughably bad. Rambo Grandma and I'm-Getting-Too-Old-For-This-S hit Arnold (I hope that they use this line in the movie).

Solid Arizona Pig right there!!!

In the latest two "Hoonigan AutoFocus" Youtube videos, Larry Chen has been rocking an nice looking red LX instead of his usual FJ Cruiser.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom