Land Cruiser uses (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

musthave

Doc says I'm 1 in 120K. Lucky?
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Today I saw an 80 in a field towing a large mowing deck. Said to myself, self, that's a pretty cool idea.

Not sure how he was powering the blade though. Looked like it was supposed to be powered and pulled from a tractor.

Who'da think. I wish I would have taken a picture now.

Today I saw an 80 in a field towing a large mowing deck. Said to myself, self, that's a pretty cool idea.

Not sure how he was powering the blade though. Looked like it was supposed to be powered and pulled from a tractor.

Maybe you were seeing things Maybe it was a tractor

Good idea, I think DR and a few other companies make a self powered/non pto model.

Home Depot actually sells some.

Back in the early '70's, we used to hook up our 1968 Chevrolet K20 to a tandem disk and pull the disk through the field all day. Set the depth with a tractor, then unhook the tractor and hook up the pickup. This way we could get twice the work done and one of us kids would drive the pickup. Get a helluva workout with no power steering on that old pickup.

"...you're constantly aware that no matter how it pretends to be a Jaguar, it's abilities are more in line with those of a tractor."
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear 1991, review of the 80 series Land Cruiser.

This should be on a tee-shirt! :rofl:

Last edited:
"...you're constantly aware that no matter how it pretends to be a Jaguar, it's abilities are more in line with those of a tractor."
Jeremy Clarkson, Top Gear 1991, review of the 80 series Land Cruiser.

This should be on a tee-shirt! :rofl:
There's a closet full of t-shirts with his wisdom on them. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom