For Sale Land Cruiser pickup project (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please don't accuse me of spamming, but I posted this item in parts, then realized it fits better in vehicles, as "potential builds" is an item under this category.

We have available a complete body for 79 series pickup. (the white one) You could use it to build one like the gray truck pictured. We are currently building 2 of these, one on a stretched 80 frame and one on a stretched 60 frame.

The body is complete, but unfortunately there is no dash board assembly, or steering column. We are developing an aftermarket dash and steering column , and we also have a used factory dash and steering column available.

The price is $7000, located in Colorado. Please email info@proffittscruisers.com
DSCF1157.jpg
DSCF1171.jpg
DSCF1168.jpg

I don't understand why you guys are so interested in that truck, Toyota North America says there is no demand here for that product.

Seriously, that would be an awesome start and a big props to Profitts for offering it to such a broad market.

Grease, do you think that you will have further availability or are these two it?

I'll take 5 of them! :p I'll come by in thee next two weeks to pick them up! Seriously though I am gonna plan a trip over there soon! (I'd come in the 40 except... no doors! lol)

I don't understand why you guys are so interested in that truck, Toyota North America says there is no demand here for that product.

Seriously, that would be an awesome start and a big props to Profitts for offering it to such a broad market.

Grease, do you think that you will have further availability or are these two it?

We had more than 2 and still have a couple available. Obtaining more is still up in the air. We were hoping to sell a couple out the door to the do-it-yourselfers but it seems like everyone wants us to build one.....which is not such a bad thing.

I'll take 5 of them! :p I'll come by in thee next two weeks to pick them up! Seriously though I am gonna plan a trip over there soon! (I'd come in the 40 except... no doors! lol)

Doors...you don't need no stinkin' doors. It's a Crawler for Christ's sake! It's almost Spring anyways. Come by; you still have not seen the new shop have you? I think you are going to like it.

Im really digging that roof rack on that grey 79 series
What make is it, i might have to look at getting one for my 79 series

I know it is a long-shot, but if someone had their own 60/62 series to mount the 79 body on would shipping be available? I know at a cost..... Say to Massachusetts???

Owning a truck like that with a 1HZ or 1HD-T would be the shnizz! Nuff said :cool:
Wish I had the cash, good luck with the sale and the new venture!

Last edited:
Did I miss it how much for a body and bed ? Pm please I like never come over to this section , damn that's going to be a kick ass rig

Please don't accuse me of spamming, but I posted this item in parts, then realized it fits better in vehicles, as "potential builds" is an item under this category.

We have available a complete body for 79 series pickup. (the white one) You could use it to build one like the gray truck pictured. We are currently building 2 of these, one on a stretched 80 frame and one on a stretched 60 frame.

The body is complete, but unfortunately there is no dash board assembly, or steering column. We are developing an aftermarket dash and steering column , and we also have a used factory dash and steering column available.

The price is $7000, located in Colorado. Please email info@proffittscruisers.com
View attachment 395531View attachment 395532View attachment 395533

IM LOOKING FOR COMPLETE DONNER CABIN SHELL FOR THE VEHICLE IM WORKING ON BELOW. 2016 LANDCRUISER 2016 MODEL JTFLU73J0G7026542 PLEASE FORWARD ME ANY LEAD WHERE I CAN SORCE ONE OUT. IM BASED IN THE United Kingdom, coventry.

29fc6483-eb50-404d-9ea2-aa530f5a546b.JPG

aa7277c7-dd66-45ee-864b-0a996f150027.JPG

6f1a1529-8825-403c-89c0-7b02aac20eee.JPG

b0826c39-204c-462b-acd7-0a057384828a.JPG

b8376631-fa57-4132-83f4-9faf4a2bc855.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom