Land Cruiser Documentary- Rescheduled!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tools R Us said:
Your welcome in my lumber wagon if Rob is driving his, if not you guys will be fighting over shotgun/backseat! :D

I'll just exercise my right as Prez to Veto his ass into the back seat :D

Yes, sometimes it is!

My rig will prolly be empty except for the tub sitting in the driver seat!

UPDATE!!!

Check the first post for all details. We will now be running the Box Canyon and Martinez Canyon Trails due to Tonto NF still being closed.

I am in NV right now, on the way to the NVTR ralley race, and will have limited email access through the weekend.

SO, I am counting on Dr. Shotts and others to answer questions on the trails while I am off breaking my truck :cool:

I just heard that the entire loop has been run again recently with reports that it's as good as it's ever been. The loop is probably not a good idea for this group though with as many stockers as will be attending. Unfortunately my rig will still be in Chino fortunately I'll be catching a gun seat with somebody and will still be available for photo and video coverage.

Is there a 40 lined up for this run? Who all is in and in what rig?

Sounds good, even closer to home. Never been there, so thats cool with me.
Anybody wanna ride along, I got room?

I think stockers will be OK, though they'll have to pass on most tough "options". Care will have to be taken in a few spots though that should make for good video.
I will not have email/web access until Sunday AM. (Annual sales conference)

i'm all right with some body damage, still in.

There are a couple of places that will require careful spotting to get a stocker through without body damage. Waysie made it to the cabins and back with only a couple of scrapes on the front "skid plate" in his stock 3rd gen. 4Runner. It's going to be HOT, bring lots of water!

prolly gonna need two seats on Tuesday. Paul (my brother) would like to come along fro the ride. With all the luxocruisers I think we'll be alright but wanted to throw it out there anyway.

BMAN said:
prolly gonna need two seats on Tuesday. Paul (my brother) would like to come along fro the ride. With all the luxocruisers I think we'll be alright but wanted to throw it out there anyway.

Let me know if he wants to ride in CLASS!? :D

Let me know if he wants to ride in CLASS!? :D

What class would that be and would he need to take the short bus to get there? :D

Everything is still on and looking good. I pick Isaac up in Phoenix this afternoon.

See everyone in Florence in the morning!!! :)

So Scott, what kinda LC's do we have coming. Looks like a bunch of 80's and a 100. Do we have any Pigs or 40's? 60/62? 45?
See you all in the morning :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom