Builds KZJ78 family wagon (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I dont know if you are aware of this or not, but judging by the shifter and center console position, this is a car converted to LHD and was RHD originally. Frame number can tell the truth
I'm sending you greeting from Slovakia

- manual HUB conversation + production of spacer from the original HUB
- test ride
C596ED5A-1C47-4EC5-A9F5-72CB5C8FE8DE.jpeg
98692D21-9BEA-4A97-BD0C-FE39B4D10E7B.jpeg
5F0B0B10-7EA1-4F46-83C4-52F891442003.jpeg

It seems you have also replaced the AVM hublocks with Aisin ones.
Looks better, probably works better
Very nice rig
:cheers:

How much does that cost to change to LHD?

yes, the vehicle was imported from Japan and only then transferred to left-hand drive

I don't know the price of the rebuild. but the body is ready to change and parts can be used from LC70-73 which are commonly available in Europe

Does anyone know how to connect the fuel gauge? the fault will probably be with the tank

Does anyone know how to connect the fuel gauge? the fault will probably be with the tank
If I understand what you are asking, I think you have trouble with the fuel gauge not reading, or not reading properly?

There is an access panel on the floor right above the fuel tank sending unit. It is likely the sending unit within the tank not functioning properly. If you are just wanting to check the wiring, you can access that here as well.

Order your sending unit before taking out the other one. Try to clean the top of the tank before you take out the old one to reduce tank contamination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom