Parting Out KY: FJ60 Gauging Interest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Based on my phone conversation with the owner, I thought this might be a good useable rig. It's NOT. The frame and body have serious rust issues. It looks like it has many good parts though. If the MUD community needs it, I will negotiate a deal. DO you guys have any interest? I couldn't stir around too much and get more pics as there was a large hive swarming about 3 foot off the front bumper. 🐝

20220426_133212.jpg

20220426_133220.jpg

20220426_134055.jpg

20220426_134059.jpg

20220426_134239.jpg

If you can get it cheap enough, there's prolly lots of sellable stuff on that rig, particularly if the motor/t'case is intact and original.

Beeeez careful! :D

Engine and T case is intact. I found the pic of the picture of the swarm. Might have to offer pints of honey with minimum purchase. 🍯
20220719_143742.jpg

I'd take the front marker light/headlight surround's
I'm sorry, that is not a qualifying purchase for the sweet stuffs. I'll get over to where the truck is in the next week or so and wave some cash around at the owner. I'm thinking about stretching the winch cable way out and recovering this one safely away from those hives, unless someone has a bee suit I can borrow. Cool fact, that front bumper is an air tank.

Any idea what year it is?

Please let me know the status. I'm in need of a visor clip for the grey interior and the driver's side window moulding. Thanks!

Not sure if you ended up grabbing this rig, but would be interested in rear cargo panels if they exist. Thanks!

Drove by the location where the truck was. There was a wooden privacy fence installed since I was there last. Reached out to the owner and he said the truck sold for north of $4,000?!?!?! This thing was ROTTEN. Rear frame was GONE. I'm planning a reconnaissance mission with my quadcopter to see if he's full of it or not.

Drove by the location where the truck was. There was a wooden privacy fence installed since I was there last. Reached out to the owner and he said the truck sold for north of $4,000?!?!?! This thing was ROTTEN. Rear frame was GONE. I'm planning a reconnaissance mission with my quadcopter to see if he's full of it or not.
Cruiser Recon...love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom