Ky family looking for Co wheeling buddies (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My family and I are coming to Ouray the 2nd of Aug. to do some wheeling in our 80. Was wondering if any of you guys that are local to the area might be interested in a ride sometime that week. Never been there so all trails are new to me. I have a lifetime mapping system but going alone is not the greatest idea. Also going to hit Moab on the 6th. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks a lot.

Maybe, let's see how this week shapes up!

I suggest you get on the website for San Miguel County and sign up for their "High Mountain Road Status" updates. Black Bear and Imogene were both closed for a short period (1 or 2 days) last week due to flash-flooding. This is good to know info.

We will have about 80+ cruisers that week at the KOA in Ouray for Solid Axle Summit 5 (SAS5). Look it up on Mud. This is a registered event but you can definitely join the trail rides. We typically figure out trails each morning and break out for the day. You can meet us at the KOA. We are a friendly bunch.

We will have about 80+ cruisers that week at the KOA in Ouray for Solid Axle Summit 5 (SAS5). Look it up on Mud. This is a registered event but you can definitely join the trail rides. We typically figure out trails each morning and break out for the day. You can meet us at the KOA. We are a friendly bunch.
Sounds great. Thanks to both of you for the info. Wasn't you sas guys in the Toyota trails mag just recently.

How was your trip? I’m looking to do the opposite next year, I want to head over your direction. The LandCruiser event at windrock looks fun!

How was your trip? I’m looking to do the opposite next year, I want to head over your direction. The LandCruiser event at windrock looks fun!
The trip was great! We never made it to moab though. I got really sick and decided to come home. Never got up with the sas guys for a ride but met some of them out on the trail. You would love Windrock. Lots of trails in that park and almost endless trails throughout that area. Those guys put on a great ride. Nowhere near as much rock as colorado trails but a mix of rock mud and sand

Waiting for that Cruise Moab registration to open to start the year off! You planning on coming out?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom