SOLD Kodiak Canvas Flexbow VX, 6 Person Tent, 10x10 SF Bay Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'd like to come check out the Wilco Solo - I'm just up the road from you in Livermore. (sorry for spamming you, still trying to figure this site out)

I'd like to come check out the Wilco Solo - I'm just up the road from you in Livermore. (sorry for spamming you, still trying to figure this site out)

No problem, just saw your PM and will reply.

I'm interested in the ARB 50L Fridge. Price? also anyone headed from San Jose area to Overland Expo, in Flagstaff AZ, that has room for it?

I'm interested in the ARB 50L Fridge. Price? also anyone headed from San Jose area to Overland Expo, in Flagstaff AZ, that has room for it?

Hey there, I'll shoot you a PM re: the fridge.

The tent is still for sale. I'm offering most of the other items as free with the tent if you want them; otherwise, I'll be taking them to some upcoming Land Cruiser events for the taking.

Last edited:
I'm driving up to Redding on Saturday and would be up for exchanging along the way if there's any interest in the tent.

Offering a $100 weekend discount on the tent so I'd let it go for $300 if you can pick up from San Jose on Friday night, Saturday, or Sunday. Discount over.

Last edited:
Is there any possibility of shipping?

Kodiak tent price reduced to $300. Wifey evicted it from our guest room. Also, price reduced on Alucab Fridge slide.

Where are you located? If you still have the tent a co worker might be really interested.
Nice ride, what does you license plate say just curious. @indycole

Where are you located? If you still have the tent a co worker might be really interested.
Nice ride, what does you license plate say just curious. @indycole

Hey there, the tent is no longer available. Sold it a few weekends ago. The license plate says PNNYPAK.

Cool, thanks for replying. You have a build thread on the 200?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom