For Sale Khaki canvas paki soft-top, bows, and more (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TEQ

Tigger
Threads
Website
www.kindel.com
I am selling the following soft-top parts. These were ordered for my 1978 FJ40. I do not know precisely what other years they will fit. All of this stuff has been sitting in cool, dry storage since purchased. All made by Ehsan.

Khaki canvas soft top for the FJ40 made by Ehsan. Has small quarter windows just like the one in this post. Brand new still sealed in original shipping bag (bottom item in photo below).
SOLD!

Khaki canvas bimini top for the FJ40 made by Ehsan. Brand new still in original shipping bag (top item in photo below).
SOLD!

5405725552_7efdcca8b0_b_d.jpg

Full all-steel bow set for the FJ40 the made by Ehsan. Brand new.
SOLD!
5405118955_9a99481a0e_b_d.jpg

I still have the half-door UPPPERs for sale. I know they will work with Ehsan's steel half-doors, but I do not know if they will work with anything else. I am asking $200 for them. Brand new.
$200 for the set.
5405725118_5cc8248333_b_d.jpg

Last edited:
1) Khaki canvas soft top for the FJ40 made by Ehsan. Has small quarter windows. Brand new still sealed in original shipping bag (bottom item in photo below).

$350 + shipping

Please get me a shipping quote to business 21029 for this item!!!

Last edited:
1) Khaki canvas soft top for the FJ40 made by Ehsan. Has small quarter windows. Brand new still sealed in original shipping bag (bottom item in photo below).

$350 + shipping

Please get me a shipping quote to business 21029 for this item!!!

UPS Ground - ~$45-50. I estimated 30lbs from 98008. I did not actually weigh the top yet.

what's with those half door soft uppers you have there ? Also make in Pakastan ? Matching contour the door jams?

which half door bottoms do they fit ?

UPS Ground - ~$45-50. I estimated 30lbs from 98008. I did not actually weigh the top yet.

Done and done, I pm'd you my info.

I'm interested in the bows..

would like to estimate to a business address 94005

I'll save you the trouble...a top all boxed up is just shy of 18lbs.

PM Sent

what's with those half door soft uppers you have there ? Also make in Pakastan ? Matching contour the door jams?

which half door bottoms do they fit ?

They are made to fit the bottoms Ehsan makes. See the thread linked to above for details. This is what they look like on my rig. I'm not sure they will fit any other doors, hence the reason I'm not selling them. If someone wants them please make me an offer.
947329410_142a787b10_b_d.jpg

Here they are in full glory:
5405725118_5cc8248333_b_d.jpg

I'm interested in the bows..

would like to estimate to a business address 94005

The bows are awkwardly shaped and I can't calculate shipping easily. All I can do is see what others who sell bows charge to ship and estimate. I think it's close to $150. But I will charge you only what I actually pay.

A complete top and bows shipped from Boston runs anywhere from $60 to $90 to different parts of the country. Boxes are difficult to find. Staples Industrial and ULine sell telescopic boxes. You need a roughly 14"x14"x60" double-walled box or the awkward weight and shape will destroy the box. I learned from experience.

I am a definite on the bows..

do you happen to have any pictures of what the bimini looks like?

Great thanks Alex! Question for those that have the bimini...

With the full doors, and bimini on, do you get much back flow of wind when on the road? (wind circulating over the top and back to the driver)

Yes, many thanks to Alex for the weights and measures

Great thanks Alex! Question for those that have the bimini...

With the full doors, and bimini on, do you get much back flow of wind when on the road? (wind circulating over the top and back to the driver)

Mark,
I bought one from Alex back in November but havent put it on yet. If you want we could put it on this weekend and go wheeling in the canyon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom