KDSS Lean (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

anxiously waiting for a solution. I took the family on a long trip and now my car seems to lean more than usual. my car is lifted now but it was leaning before it was lifted. I really wish the GX460 had basic sway bar instead of the KDSS.

I am one of those that doesn't see any major benefit to the KDSS overall, I too prefer a standard setup. My lean isn't that bad but it's comical that it can vary so much from one vehicle to the next. I am patiently awaiting some of these fixes soon to hit the market.

Here’s some flex pics with the prototypes. Full kits will be available mid July.

i was leaning over 1.5” left to right prior to install, within 0.5” now. KDSS is a fickle beast, but this did a damn good job at minimizing the lean. Biggest advantage was the increased whee travel. As you see, there is still travel left to go. I’ll get up to Duggys Garage rti ramp and max it out before kits arrive.

ED1C2EB6-087A-4BA1-A621-6540FF5FE4F5.jpeg

24ADC75C-72D8-49AF-B663-3E5058513EF6.jpeg

Here’s some flex pics with the prototypes. Full kits will be available mid July.

i was leaning over 1.5” left to right prior to install, within 0.5” now. KDSS is a fickle beast, but this did a damn good job at minimizing the lean. Biggest advantage was the increased whee travel. As you see, there is still travel left to go. I’ll get up to Duggys Garage rti ramp and max it out before kits arrive.

View attachment 2342365

View attachment 2342366

Seems my truck has now started this issue . Waiting to see the full on fix

There’s a post on the 460 forum where a guy bought a pressurized pump online, bought the same fluid used in the kdss system, emptied the whole thing, and then re-pressurized it all per the FSM. Says it’s fixed the lean and has stayed that way for a while.

Everything I’ve read about the basic adjustment - crack the bleeder valves and jack the left rear tire - suggest it’s just a short term fix. It was only short term for me.

I got the lean correctors from Kyle. I’m trying to see if my system will stay lean free after the full reset. If not, I’m gonna install them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom