Just bought a Suzuki! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
What!!!! Do not fret boys and girls, this will not replace my cruiser or my cruiser addiction, this will strictly be a tool for work, plowing my driveway, a bit of work on the acrage once I get one ;), and once I put tracks on it, it might get some winter mountain exploration duties :hillbilly:

1996 Suzuki Carry 10876km 4 speed hi low axle lock 4 B 1.jpg

1996 Suzuki Carry 10876km 4 speed hi low axle lock 4 B 2.jpg

Nice. My parents have one. Theirs is a dump truck. My mom affectionately refers to it as a coffin on wheels. Stay safe.

caged mini.JPG
Mine won't go on the road, will only be used for off-road use. might build a small exo cage (like example) for it to make it a little safer ;)

Last edited:
Saaaaawweeeeeeet. I've had a big boner for those since I looked into them about 8 years ago. Does this one have rear lockers.

Buy some atv mud tires and drive it everywhere! Wicked little hunting truck

Yup, rear locker and high low. Its the older version with just a 4 speed and still carburated, the new ones are now 5 or 6 speed and fuel injected. I am getting 2in lift and hoping to slap some quad tires on it for the summer then possibly going to tracks next winter. My buddy Adam got the exact same one (one year newer and a few more km) so that we can mod and fix and learn from one another down the road.

Sounds like a fun hobby there Deny!

Just take the carpet out and it'll be old-school. :D

Ha ha Rob, it is not carpeted inside as you can see the pic from Adams inside picture he got sent. I already bugged Adam that I have an older school one in that it is one year older then his ;) But yeah 96-97 is a little too new school, but oh well, you can't win them all :hillbilly:

inside mini truck.jpg

Just don't get plastic burns and you'll be OK. ;)

Will do! ;)
FYI for anyone looking for me in the next two weeks, am going to be on the beach in Belize. ;)

I don't see any cupholders?

basically like a street legal side by side. why not. the camo one vaguely reminds me of a haflinger.

when's it coming?

I didn't know what that word was Martin, but according to my GF, it's a horse? never seen one, will have to google it ;)

Jim, not sure, think in a month or two.

horse? could be. Think old austrian military 4x4. I found one in highschool and tried to talk the guy into getting rid of it.

B36420.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

Nice, now that would be old school! they arn't very common though and would probably cost me more than the $9,000-10,000 I am going to spend on this thing.

probably way easier to get parts for the suzuki. I guess its light enough to use tracks made for a quad on those? Probably cheaper than the truck version.

That Suke would rock with a small block in it. :)

Yeah Martin it is almost exactly like a side by side but has a bigger box, comes with cab and heater, better fuel mileage, and just looks way cooler. Will run the utv tracks. Ha ha, yeah with small block would probably rip the whole drive train apart, but seen someone put them up on Toyota axles, but then might as well build another cruiser ;) will keep it as stock as possible except for lift cage and tracks(future).

Some oil companies are banning atv's, so have to get utv for work. This is main reason for purchase seeing I'd rather have one of these then miss out on charging out my atv at $125/ day. Anyway talked to the guy selling them to us and looks like mine might be ready end of month, but Adams will be ready end of April, so will probably go pick them up together.

Last edited:
IMG_0367.JPG
Getting Close, I can almost smell it! ;) GF is bringing it up as we speak, should be in FSJ this evening, cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom