Junkyard Pig (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Good luck tomorrow Pablo! 👍 When I started at the brewery in 1975 my Dad told me two things, cut my hair or he'll quit and keep my mouth shut. It must of been good advice, we both made it to the end of our careers, 42 and 36 years.
When I started at Thompson Drilling in 1976, grandpa told me to not come back the next day without a real haircut. (It’s not like it was that long.

SoI rode my bike to the barbershop.

Went to my first concert (Peter Frampton) that night. Friends gave me hell, one said he’d never cut his hair for a job.

I went to work the next day.

that old man taught me a ton.

I am happy to facilitate the purchase of the entire Pig, but I have no means of transporting said Pig away from the yard (No truck/trailer combo).
I have no where to part out a carcass either.
Also starting the new job on Monday, so time is limited as I button up some projects.

The Pig is at Andersen's in Greeley, CO:

@PabloCruise

have dually, will travel. Need to get one to move the vehicles to Colorado anyway. Maybe we can rent one. Have a spot in Arvada, but it can’t stay forever. The CEO might get mad.

Novus auto glass shows 3 on the east cost , and none on the west cost .. and they wont ship
Local Safelite put one in for me last year. Didn't seem to be an issue getting it. No idea of cost since it was an insurance deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom