June 19th meeting, 7:00 pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The meeting will be at the Larry H. Miller Toyota dealership off I-25 on Motor Way.

http://www.toyotaofcoloradosprings.c...directions.htm

Who is the coordinator for Brighten the Sangres? Anybody heard anything from the Forest Service?

Meeting topic will be high pass trail planning for this summer. I'll bring a book and some maps. We can also start discussions for the Buena Vista weekend.

Meeting starts at 7:00 pm.

We need a months notice to change meeting locations so be on notice that starting in July we will meet at Bear Creek Regional Park. This is not too far from our current meeting location. Directions will be posted in next months thread.

Please remember and be respectful, no food allowed in the conference room per Toyota management.

Would be happy to try it out and test. We could meet a bit earlier as well, either way. I'll bring my quarter wave mag mount so you can see that.

Nice to meet you guys.

Thanks Kyle. I mainly just sat there and listened to everything to see if I'd like it or not. Seemed like my kind of crowd.

Our camping trip went well, I was looking on the map and I guess that road that switchbacks to the left just past Ruby goes up to the Ruby mine but dead ends.

I think next time we're going camping over by the Sand Dunes or maybe over by Cottonwood Pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom