*****Jump Off Rock / Horse Pasture Ride - 2/25 ***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bro

Threads
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH THE UC SPRING GATHERING/TRASH PICKUP

Destination: Jump Off Rock / Horse Pasture
Difficulty: Any stock LC
Date: 2017-02-25
Leave out: 1100
Gather at: Spinx at corner of 288 & 276
Address: 2921 Geer Hwy, Marietta, SC 29661

There's been a fair amount of buzz regarding Jump Off Rock / Horse Pasture Road recently. Figured it'd be good to get an interest check for doing a UC ride on February 25th (this coming Saturday) with a possible departure time of 11am.

Depending on where we're all coming from we could gather outside of downtown or in TR.

Reply here if interested and level of commitment.

@JToobe, @mechanist

Last edited:
i might be down. depends on a couple things. mostly if my wife gives birth or not but I'm always go for a little ride!

i might be down. depends on a couple things. mostly if my wife gives birth or not but I'm always go for a little ride!
Congrats. We are coming up on 2 weeks for our latest addition.

I'm pretty dead set on getting out on the trails this weekend and not waiting until the Spring Gathering. If there's only a couple of us who want to go this Saturday, then this thread would still be a success in my book.

Just updated the OP to reassure everyone that this ride doesn't interfere with the UC Spring Gathering/Trash Pickup, as this is for 2/25 (this coming Saturday) and the Spring Event is 3/25. Thank you @Trollhole for making this a sticky!

Last edited:
I'm a probable as well.......

Who let that Jeep in?

IMG_0956.JPG

Wh

Where did you take that pic?
About the midway point on the way back.

Good time today. Great weather and spotted a peregrine falcon. Spinks to Jumping Off Rock to Sassafras Mountain to Aunt Sues for fried pickles (chips)

Great afternoon trip! Thanks @bro for heading up!
jump off.JPG
sas 2.JPG
Sassafras.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom