Jerry Can Holder on ARB Rack

Discussion in '200-Series Cruisers' started by Waalkman, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Waalkman

Waalkman

I have been searching, with no luck, for ideas as to how to carry 2 X 20L jerry cans on my rack. Is anyone else doing this and satisfied with their setup? I have 2 T-Max jerry cans, and ARB rack, no rear bumper carrying option, no intention of carrying them inside the vehicle and want to carry them horizontally. I travel overland throughout Central Asia on challenging roads so they have to be totally secure so the rattling does not drive me insane. I am interested in the Baja Rack fuel can holder which seem to be compatible with the ARB rack, but I can't find any user testimonials as to its actual effectiveness at holding cans tight. There is also the ARB option, but again, I'd love to hear any feedback from actual users as to how securely it clamps the cans.

For those carrying jerry cans on your rack, what is your setup?

upload_2018-3-14_15-24-6.png upload_2018-3-14_15-27-33.png upload_2018-3-14_15-26-15.png

2. ckkone

ckkone

Media:
    Albums:
  3. brasskey

brasskey

I had two of the Bajarack fuel can holders on my previous vehicle. They worked great. They were on a Bajarack, but I would assume could work with the ARB. I was using Scepter cans.

Waalkman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.