Jellison Place Club Run June 24, 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Unfortunately my repairs took longer than expected this afternoon, so I won't be able to join you this evening. I still hope to make it for the trail run in the morning, though.

Unfortunately my repairs took longer than expected this afternoon, so I won't be able to join you this evening. I still hope to make it for the trail run in the morning, though.
I’m coming over. Hope to be at meetup point by 9:45.

Not going to make it this morning. Sorry guys.

Not going to make it this morning. Sorry guys.
Sorry man. Hopefully all is well.

It was a beautiful drive. Thanks again Matt for organizing and Mark you can drive the track from Matt’s post. It really is worthwhile.

Sorry man. Hopefully all is well.

It was a beautiful drive. Thanks again Matt for organizing and Mark you can drive the track from Matt’s post. It really is worthwhile.
Agreed, really beautiful scenery and a really fun ride.

Big thanks to Matt indeed, was fun to get together with some familiar faces again.

Maybe it'll be less than a month before I get the photos done and uploaded this time. 🤣

Here's a few pics from Saturday. Lots of rain = lots of puddles (big puddles!). The trail was in good shape even with all the rain. It's mostly rocky country. @YotaPaullie even got to play lumberjack in a few spots. Only saw a handful of SxSs running around. Fun times!

IMG-3671.jpg

IMG-3688.jpg

IMG-3700.jpg

IMG-3703.jpg

IMG-3690.jpg

I will post some tomorrow. We went to Axolotl lake today then Virginia city. I figured it was not muddy enough and we had some time. Just finished washing the rig. My pressure washer got a workout tonight.

I will post some tomorrow. We went to Axolotl lake today then Virginia city. I figured it was not muddy enough and we had some time. Just finished washing the My pressure washer got a workout tonight.

Edit, here are the pics that I took on Saturday
IMG_9714.jpeg

This should be the last bit. I have not had the time to go through the video, but hopefully tonight start digging through that.

IMG_9646.jpeg

IMG_9648.jpeg

IMG_9649.jpeg

IMG_9650.jpeg

IMG_9652.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom