JDM Vehicle reports ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, does anyone have a source of information from past JDM Auctions ? I am looking for info on a BJ74 that was sold out of japan many years ago but everywhere I have looked has come up empty and I know some guys around her like to collect Auction results on LandCruisers so thought I would ask.

If anyone can help please message me and I will give you the details of the BJ I am looking for.

Thanks,

carvx.jp worked for both my HZJ77 and PZJ70 in the past.

Looks like you buy the report. What does it show?

It is pretty good report (9 pages). Doesn't show names of who owned or anything like that.

It will show:
1. Accident / Repair History
2. Odometer Readings History
3. Use History
4. Detailed History (year first registered in Japan and inspection dates... leading to the auction date.)
5. Manufacture recall history
6. Vehicle Assessment
7. Vehicle Specification (engine, tire size, weight, gear ratios, etc)
8. Auction data
9. Photos and Auction sheet

I can share the report for my HZJ77 I got if you want to see an example.

What does the report typically cost?

It says they cost 3,500¥ now. Close to 30 USD. I don't remember what I paid at the time but it felt about the same amount.

Not bad. I'll have to see if mine shows up.

It won't come up right after the purchase. It takes them a day or two to generate it.
Well, bummer.

Mine must be too old. It came over too long ago.

It is what it is. :meh:

It is what it is. :meh:

Not necessarily ... I reach out to the JP-AUC Guys and they said no prob's and loaded the report for me from 2015 which told me what I expected which it was sold with a lot more miles on it than what the importer sold it with stateside. Just FYI the place that rolled it back appears to be - Mendel's Garage Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. They were stupid enough to post a picture with the imported Miles on it on google in 2015 and then list it with the new speed reading ... idiots .

Thankfully the mileage on the reports generated for the PZJ70 and also the HZJ77 was consistent with actual when I compared. Another good reason to use the service if you can.

I have a feeling @cruiserdan 's cruiser was imported before 2015 but who knows.

Well before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom